Thursday 12 August 2010

Der zweiten Tag

First blog post, second day in Berlin. Getting here was ok - I got a lift with my friend's parents who were on their way to Poland. First time driving in Europe, but no fatalities so all ok. Life has been pretty mad this past two days. I have been emailing A LOT of places asking them to let me move in, and luckily after the first four visits I found somewhere. With a cool bunch of people, who love to cook together, eat a vegetarian/vegan diet, and are a mixture of students and graduates. Plus it is in the happening place of Neukölln. So I'll be moving in there on the 17th of August...until then, I will be sleeping in a hammock in somebody's kitchen. As you do.

I have eine Handynummer: (email me for the digits)

And a beautiful, upright, single gear (!) bicycle.

What more could you want?

Liebe grüße!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Trish says:

    Well done Nikki. So far so good. Enjoying Rob's stories, now have even more to read!!

    Trish xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I don't know how i came across your blog but i'm glad i did. It'll be lovely to keep in touch. Seems so long since glastonbury already! Hope you've had a lovely time leading up to Berlin and are now! :)

    I've been contemplating a visit in september. to see mira, and of course you! but it depends on my funds so stay tuned. lots of love, lisa xx

    ReplyDelete